OPPO A57 comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Oppo A57 is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor. Besides that, it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
Also, as far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo A57 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
In addition, it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
OPPO A57 Features:
- 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 16MP front facing camera.
- 11.37 centimeters (5.2-inch) display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 octa core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory & also expandable up to 256GB.
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)